[rt-users] Intergration with LDAP

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Apr 8 17:06:55 EDT 2008

Nelson Pereira wrote:
> So what are you saying?
>
>          # The filter to use to match RT-Users
>          'filter'                    =>  '(cn=*)',
>          # The filter that will only match disabled users
>          'd_filter'                  =>  '(objectClass=*)',
>

> ????????????

Just how explicit do I have to be?!

Are you even reading my replies? I don't know whether you're just really
inexperienced in IT or just not bothering to read what I've written.

I gave you the EXACT lines you need:

'filter'	=> '(objectClass=*)',
'd_filter'	=> '(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)',

 > How do I go back to standard auth....

I also told you the EXACT files/folders you need to remove from your RT
installation to remove the ExternalAuth extension:

$RTHOME/share/html/Callbacks/ExternalAuth
$RTHOME/local/etc/ExternalAuth/RT_SiteConfig.pm
$RTHOME/local/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
$RTHOME/local/lib/RT/User_Vendor.pm

I'm really quite a patient person, but in this case I'm just flabbergasted.

 > I tried removing the
 > Set($ExternalSettings,
 > But I'm getting all sorts of errors ...

Of COURSE you would! You can't just remove the config options, you need
to remove the code as I told you before.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 (0) 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com
Confidential