[rt-users] Where are attachments stored?

Aaron Sallade asallade at PTSOWA.ORG
Thu Apr 10 16:05:34 EDT 2008

Hmm,

I wrote a script that can email the attachments to RT with the proper
Ticked ID format in the header, my concern is :

We just finished our import of data from the legacy system and have
about 15,000 tickets that are resolved, but do not have their
attachments added. If I add them via email, it will open the ticket.

If I can find out how to not change the status or the resolved date by
commenting out a portion of the code that handles ticket replies, then
it could work.

Aaron Sallade'
Application Manager
PTSO of Washington
"Shared Technology for Community Health"
(206) 613-8938 Desk
(206) 521-8833 Main
(206) 613-5078 Fax
asallade at ptsowa.org