[rt-users] SOLVED? LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS error with 'ExternalAuth' extension

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Fri Apr 11 08:03:35 EDT 2008

Pedro Lobo S. da Rocha wrote:
> Right, I think I got it. But there's one thing. When I go to
> Configuration -> Groups -> "Select one group" -> Members, the
> auto-created user doesn't appears in the user's list so I can add him as
> a member. Do you know why this is happening?

I'm guessing that you are not using:
Set($AutoCreate, {Privileged => 1});

which means that by default your new users are unprivileged.

By default, lists of user in RT only include privileged users. This
means that you will need to search for the user and then, in the user's
information page, tick the "Allow this user to be granted privileges"
box. They should then show up in the groups selection list.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com