[rt-users] Popup Calendar

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Sun Apr 13 23:30:14 EDT 2008

Running 3.6.3.

I think I finally found the "advanced" view for a new ticket creation, it's
only available when signed in as a privlidged users.

Using the self service interface, I've added the html to display and enter a
due date. The problem now is that the popup window to select a date is not
working for an unprivlidged user; looks like a permissions problem.

I copied /Elements/SelectDate to /SelfSerivce/Elements/SelectDate to see if
that would solve the problme, but no joy.

Is there a simple way to get the date picker to work in the Self-Service
interface?

I'm getting the impression that not many people are using the self-service
interface, that true?