[rt-users] help with incoming scrip

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:45:25 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I'm not familiar with the extension, but a couple of observations might
help (or not).

1.  With other templates, you would use "$Transaction->" instead of
"$self->TransactionObj->".  I don't know whether this is true for this
extension.  The "$self" notation generally applies to scrips.

2.  It looks like you're setting the subject of the transaction rather than
the ticket.  I'd try "$Ticket->Set(Subject=>$_)" assuming that the Set
syntax is correct.  Or "$self->TicketObj->Set(Subject=>$_)" if I'm off-base
with observation #1.

Just some place to start looking.

Regards,
Gene