[rt-users] Requestor or Owner

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Thu Apr 17 13:54:32 EDT 2008

This may be a simple question but is the Requestor (person who submits
the ticket) the same as the owner?  I usually enter tickets when Users
contact me or I am starting a project and want to track it in RT. But
now I want the user who contacted me to be the person who would have
emailed the request into RT or even filled out a form for the request.
So do I make that person the owner of the ticket or a watcher?

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"