[rt-users] can users not be allowed to edit RT at a glance?

Chad Adlawan tsadi.a at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:15:20 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

My first post on this list. Great community! And the archives have been very
helpful helping me find a way to do things like how to set default "RT at a
glance customizations" for all users, specially the "10 highest priority
tickets I own" part.

What I can't find anywhere though is how to set RT so that it will not allow
anyone to edit or customize "10 highest priority tickets I own".

Is there a way this can be done without manually tinkering with the code?

Best regards!
Chad