[rt-users] dependency question about GD in cpan

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 23 21:23:02 EDT 2008

Most probably you need gd-devel rpm to compile GD perl module.

Errors you pasted below are meaningless as the final report says that
your problems started during generating of the makefile. There are
almost no chances to compile and test anything when makefile can not
be compiled.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.