[rt-users] dependency question about GD in cpan

Trenton Taylor trentt at ssi-invest.com
Wed Apr 23 10:55:55 EDT 2008

I'm running CentOS 4.6 and I'm stuck on the GD dependency ... Does
anyone else have issues with GD in Cpan? I can just install from an RPM
but I'm curious why Cpan always gives me headaches on GD.

Thanks in advance ...

Test Summary Report

-------------------

t/axestype.t (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)

  Non-zero exit status: 2

  Parse errors: Bad plan.  You planned 13 tests but ran 0.

t/bugfixes.t (Wstat: 65280 Tests: 1 Failed: 1)

  Failed test:  1

  Non-zero exit status: 255

  Parse errors: Bad plan.  You planned 33 tests but ran 1.

t/use.t     (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)

  Non-zero exit status: 2

  Parse errors: Bad plan.  You planned 10 tests but ran 0.

Files=6, Tests=63,  1 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr  0.11 sys +  0.07 cusr
0.30 csys =  0.49 CPU)

Result: FAIL

Failed 3/6 test programs. 1/63 subtests failed.

make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2

  BWARFIELD/GDGraph-1.44.tar.gz

  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK

//hint// to see the cpan-testers results for installing this module,
try:

  reports BWARFIELD/GDGraph-1.44.tar.gz

Running make install

  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

Failed during this command:

 LDS/GD-2.39.tar.gz                           : writemakefile NO
'/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL' returned status 512

 MVERB/GDTextUtil-0.86.tar.gz                 : make_test NO

 BWARFIELD/GDGraph-1.44.tar.gz                : make_test NO

Important: The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If the reader of this e-mail message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this e-mail message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it. Thank you.