[rt-users] Delete Perl?

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Sat Apr 26 08:33:10 EDT 2008

Potentially dangerous, but, ...

rpm --nodeps --force -ivh <list of packages>

You might want to run rpm -ivh against a package to see what the
dependencies are to get the list of packages.

rpm -e package.rpm will remove the package.  It will also tell you the
dependencies.  Perl is intertwined around everything almost, so the list
will be long.