[rt-users] New Queue is not showing up on RT At A Glance

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Mon Apr 28 15:18:48 EDT 2008

I am running RT 3.6.6.

I added a new queue, added an entry into aliases. I can send email to
RT and the ticket gets created in the Queue but the queue never shows up
on the RT at a glance page. It doesn't show up in the section where it
shows the queues that I am and AdminCc for either. The ticket is there ,
I have rights to see the queue and I gave everyone rights to see the
queue but it still doesn't show up in the RT ata glance page. Any ideas
why this would happen?

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"