[rt-users] Getting TimeWorked, er, working.

Chris Fabri fabric at northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 28 13:15:02 EDT 2008

I'm trying to get the TimeWorked reports from the wiki running:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/TimeWorked

I've never used callbacks before, but there's some vagueness on the
paths here I"m not understanding:

*for the calllback, the "ArbitraryName" is exactly that?
*for the html file, does that go under the tree in the callbacks
directory, the share, or local directory?

I can't get the first item working, I suspect the 2nd part is either
share or local, but I haven't gotten that far.    chris