[rt-users] Update fields when 'refreshing' home page

rt at viewbankrise.net.au rt at viewbankrise.net.au
Mon Aug 4 04:06:36 EDT 2008

OK, so I added this to /Elements/MyRT:

my $TicketObj = LoadTicket($id);
my $CustomFields = $TicketObj->QueueObj->TicketCustomFields();

# Now let callbacks have a chance at editing %ARGS
$m->comp('/Elements/Callback', TicketObj => $TicketObj, CustomFields =>
$CustomFields, ARGSRef => \%ARGS);

my @results = ProcessTicketBasics(TicketObj => $TicketObj,
ARGSRef => \%ARGS); my @cf_results = ProcessObjectCustomFieldUpdates(Object
=> $TicketObj, ARGSRef => \%ARGS); push (@results, @cf_results);

Inside <%INIT></%INIT>, and this at the bottom:

<%ARGS>
$id => 1
</%ARGS>

I'm assuming that this $id => 1 is a default value where none is specified,
but either way I can't make any change to the ticket defined in the url
query or even ticket #1 with:

http://rt.mydom.com/rt/index.html?id=5&priority=6

I can be certain that the code is being properly applied, because if I try
to set that default $id to something that dos not exist, rt throws an error.

Any guidance is most appreciated/

Regards,  Mike.