[rt-users] RT 3.8 New Installation, migrating existing 3.6.1 database

Pedro Bomente Filho pebomente at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:41:35 EDT 2008

Hi anyone,

I have a problem with RT 3.8 new installation and migrating existing
3.6.1 database.

I'm gonna tell you my import process:

I dumped my old db:

mysqldump --opt --skip-lock-tables --single-transaction
--default-character-set=binary --databases rtdb > rt-backup.sql

So, I imported on new RT server:

 mysql -u root -p rtdb < rt-import.sql

and I ran:

perl sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root --prompt-for-dba-password
--action upgrade

But it is not working. Here, I got the follow error when I try access a ticket:

"Can't locate object method "header_out" via package
"Apache2::RequestRec" at /opt/rt3/share/html/dhandler line 53. "

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Pedro Bomente