[rt-users] Problem upgrading from 3.6.1 to 3.8.1

panu at colorplaza.com panu at colorplaza.com
Tue Aug 19 11:29:45 EDT 2008

Everything else is going just fine with the upgrade except the end result :)

when I upgrade the schema I get various errors like:

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 131: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'CHARACTER SET utf8 NULL DEFAULT NULL' at line 1

whole query:

ALTER TABLE Templates MODIFY Content BLOB CHARACTER SET utf8 NULL
DEFAULT NULL;

I don't see anything wrong with that line.

also there's an error displaying in every page:

unable to complete your request.

etc...

the error in error log is:

Can't locate object method "CleanSlate" via package
"RT::Action::SendEmail" at
/opt/rt38/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web/Handler.pm line 213.\n, referer:
http://...

are these 2 errors related.