[rt-users] Rich Text E-mail in 3.8

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Wed Aug 20 15:18:05 EDT 2008

I have my 3.8.1 instance up and running and was looking into getting RT
to send out Rich Text e-mail messages (correspondence) without much
luck.  I came across this in the archives:

>From http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/77177#77177

> i only see plain text after save. and i
> get plain text email.

You need to tweak your templates slightly in order to send html mail,
but it seems to tickle a bug.

You should get mail about a bug report in a few minutes.

-kevin

Does this mean its not working yet (and its not just me :) or do I need
to "tweak" my templates.  If so, how would I go about doing that?

I do have PreferRichText set in my RT_SiteConfig.pm file and am using
the WYSIWYG editor.

Thanks all
________

Helmuth Ramirez