[rt-users] Upgrade from 3.4.2

Diona Kidd diona at knowmad.com
Wed Aug 20 17:29:04 EDT 2008

I did a fresh install to a new server for 3.8. Worked fine. Then I
used the pg to mysql conversion tool, dumped the converted db, copied
it over to the new server and followed the upgrade path.

When I try to login, I get the following error in my browser.

Can't call method "Disabled" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm line 971.

And the error "[crit]: No principal for user #2323" in the apache log.

Any ideas? I can see that it's likely the PrincipalObj isn't defined
but that's about as far as I went with debugging. It's a definitely a
data issue that occurred during the update of the older database.

Thanks,

Diona