[rt-users] rt 3.8.1 home link on interface

andrew fay andrew.fay at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:15:51 EDT 2008

Also,

When i first hope RT the first page says no found..

if i click approvals which is

http://127.0.0.1/Approvals

then go back to home which is http://127.0.0.1/

I get RT at a glance up.. otherwise i get It Works default apache page.. so i am pretty convinced i should be working in the root directory but have no idea how to get rid of these default apache settings,

thanks,

Andy