[rt-users] After upgrade to 3.8.1, can't view ticket details

Adam Engel adamengel at specializedbusinesssoftware.com
Mon Aug 25 14:31:02 EDT 2008

I would like to make an addition to this

I looked in the rt-error_log  file and found a lot of OOM errors.  The
server has at least 400MB of swap left.  I guess Ill try increasing the
memory within VMWare.   Maybe Apache is running out of available memory

    Out of memory!
    Callback called exit.
    Out of memory!
    Callback called exit.