[rt-users] Graphviz anti-aliased output?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 25 15:14:00 EDT 2008

It's not a limitation of the module. Try "print $graph->as_text" and
you'll see that it's has nothing specific that turn of anti-aliasing.

Tested with sample from the module using:
t.pl > res.png
t_with_as_text.pl | dot -Tpng > res_via_dot.png

Both images are anti-aliased.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Aaron Hathaway
<aaron.hathaway at prager.com> wrote:

> [...]

Best regards, Ruslan.