[rt-users] Issues on RT 3.8.1

rmp dmd rmp.dmd1229 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:15:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

First, I'd like to say great job on putting up an excellent documentation
that is easy to follow for upgrading 3.8.1. I'm newbie RT user/admin but was
able to do the updagrade easily.

I just have few minor issues on 3.8.1.

- On "RT at Glance" the link for "Bookmarked Tickets", "10 highest priority
tickets I own", "10 newest unowned tickets" are pointing for
http://localhost/rt/Search/Results.html?format.......  How can change this
link to http://mydomain.com/rt/Search/Results.html?format.......  ?

 - While I'm exploring the new interface 3.8.1, I stumble in this weird
scenario which I'm not sure if it's normal or bug. when I click
Home->Tickets->configuration, it will be on site
http://mydomain.com/rt/Admin/index.html but it will ask me to log again.
same thing when I click Home->simpleSearch->tickets->Tools, it will on site
http://mydomain.com/rt/Tools/index.html but it will ask me to log again. I'm
not sure what else is in ther but this may be nuisance.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Roehl