[rt-users] Using Functions in Query builder

Ketema Harris ketema at ketema.net
Thu Aug 28 10:59:39 EDT 2008

Hi, I was wondering if it were possible to use functions in the search
query builder.  For example I built a very simply search in the
builder that looks for tickets that have not been updated since a
certain time.  The "SQL" generated in the advanced window is :

  Status != 'resolved' AND LastUpdated < '8/28/2008'

i would like that date to be able to be replaced by the function
now().  I use PostgreSQL as the backend.

Thanks

Ketema J. Harris
www.ketema.net
ketema at ketema.net