[rt-users] Using Functions in Query builder

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Thu Aug 28 11:40:15 EDT 2008

Have you tried with lastupdated today ?

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kühne

________________________________

Von: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
An: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Gesendet: Thu Aug 28 16:59:39 2008
Betreff: [rt-users] Using Functions in Query builder

Hi, I was wondering if it were possible to use functions in the search query builder.  For example I built a very simply search in the builder that looks for tickets that have not been updated since a certain time.  The "SQL" generated in the advanced window is :

Status != 'resolved' AND LastUpdated < '8/28/2008'

i would like that date to be able to be replaced by the function now(). I use PostgreSQL as the backend.

Thanks

Ketema J. Harris
www.ketema.net
ketema at ketema.net