[rt-users] Issues on RT 3.8.1

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 29 03:53:44 EDT 2008

> So it would be nice if you consider the real world
> environments of the RT user out there.

Unfortunately, we can't always keep our version requirements at those
pre-packaged by every vendor. In this case, we're talking about a
major new release that's over 18 months old that has features we
needed to be able to write the migration tools :/

this is the sort of thing shipwright is designed to solve. But that
will also mean that you're using a non-vendor-packaged set of
dependencies.