[rt-users] Requestor autoresponse and resolve notifications broken (RT 3.8.1)

Alex Young alexyoung at scoutsolutions.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 10:17:05 EST 2008

I'm not sure how I have managed to break them, but somehow I have.

Everyone can still create tickets but they no longer receive an email
notification when they create the ticket or when a ticket is resolved.

I had been editing some user rights with the Rights Matrix plug-in, but
I can't find any rights that might cause this problem.

This is on RT 3.8.1.

All other emails send to the requestor with no problems, and they show
up in the history. The notification emails don't even show up in the
history, so it's unlikely to be a mail server issue.

Anyone know what I may have done to cause this issue?

Thanks.