[rt-users] RTFM 2.4.0 data not stored in the FM tables?

Phil Labonte phil.labonte at transcore.com
Tue Dec 2 14:32:50 EST 2008

I read the documentation on RTFM to figure out why my upgrade failed...

It seems that the data I have for the custom fields is all stored in
the FM tables under the rt3 database.

But when I store some data in RTFM in a new article they are stored in
the CustomField tables of the rt3 database and not the FM tables...

Installed RTFM 2.4.0 and wanted to load it up with my old data from a
2.0 version of RTFM. After I intalled RTFM I ran the upgrade scripts
on the existing database...

Should I have done something differently?