[rt-users] Combine "issue resolved" and the last reply/message into one single email

Steffen Tronstad sttr at nextgentel.com
Wed Dec 3 09:45:17 EST 2008

Very nice, thank you :)

I've now spent 1,5 hours setting up RT to be exactly what I needed, after using 5+ hours configuring 'Eventum' to find out it is way to complicated and "project-based".

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards
Steffen Tronstad
BroadPark Games drift/design
NextGenTel AS, part of TeliaSonera Group
Tlf: +47 466 988 46
Mail: sttr at nextgentel.com <mailto:sttr at nextgentel.com>
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.