[rt-users] Combine "issue resolved" and the last reply/message into one single email

stretchoutandwait stretchoutandwait at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:45:16 EST 2008

Steffen,

I use this template:

Subject: Resolved: {$Ticket->Subject}

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

Comments about the resolution of this issue:

{
my $resolution_comment;
my $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;

$Transactions->Limit( FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Comment' );
$Transactions->OrderByCols (
{ FIELD => 'Created', ORDER => 'DESC' },
{ FIELD => 'id', ORDER => 'DESC' },
);

my $CommentObj = $Transactions->First;
if( $CommentObj && $CommentObj->id ) {
$resolution_comment = $CommentObj->Content;
}

$resolution_comment;
}

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Steffen Tronstad <sttr at nextgentel.com>
wrote:
> Very nice, thank you :)
>
> I've now spent 1,5 hours setting up RT to be exactly what I needed, after
using 5+ hours configuring 'Eventum' to find out it is way to complicated
and "project-based".