[rt-users] Adding users to groups to share tickets

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 4 13:13:17 EST 2008

Jason,

	I can think of only 1 way. It would mean finding some way to get all
members of a group listed as the "Requestors" for each ticket in the
queue. Then you grant "ShowTicket" to the "Requestor" role only. I'm not
sure how to get all of the members of a certain group included as
members of the Requestor role for a ticket, but that would be the way to
do it. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL