[rt-users] Scrip: Notify requestor on queue change to SPECIFIC QUEUE

vxtrq rob.wib at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:29:26 EST 2008

Hi everyone.
In RT I have several queues, lets call them queue1, queue2, queue3 and
masterqueue for simplicity. What I want to do is, whenever I move a ticket
from ANY queue but ONLY to masterqueue I want to send an e-mail (based on a
template I have) to the requestor.

I'm really stuck at figuring this scrip out. I can't find that much of a
syntax documentation, so I'm pretty much guessing here. This is what I tried
first:

Condition: User defined
Action: Autoreply to requestors
Template: myTemplate
Stage: TransactionCreate
Custom Condition:
if ( $TicketObj->QueueObj->Name eq "masterqueue"; )
{
return 0;
} else {
return 1;
}

As it should work whichever queue the ticket is coming from, I'd like to
make this a global scrip. However, I just can't figure out how to proceed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.