[rt-users] Best practical Logo won't load

Scott Thomson scott.e.thomson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:54:03 EST 2008

Hey Folks,

My best Practical Log isn't showing up on my pages.  I added the exception
to my httpd.conf to tell it not to pass the logo through fast_CGI and
restarted httpd, but it's still not showing up. I have Apache 2.0.52 with
mysql 4.1.22 running on RHEL4.

This is what my httpd.conf looks like:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerAdmin sthomson at uua.org
  ServerName rt.uua.org
  ServerAlias rt2.uua.org
  DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html/
  # RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ http://rt2.uua.org$1/index.html
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
  AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi
  CustomLog /var/log/httpd/rt-access_log combined
  ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/rt-error_log
  # for RT docroot:
  <Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html">
    Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None
  </Directory>
  # Pass through requests to for noauth
  Alias /NoAuth/images /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images
  ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

/opt3/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images is owned by apache:apache as is the file

It looks like the file is supposed to be here when you click on properties:
http://noauth/images//bplogo.gif

Is the extra slash between images and bplogo.gif supposed to be there?  If
not, how do I get rid of it?

Thanks!

Scott