[rt-users] Best practical Logo won't load

Brian Friday brian.friday at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:18:57 EST 2008

One place to double check is your RT_SiteConfig.pm and make sure that
your settings for the section below (sample from a 3.6.7 system I am
working on) are correct.

# In most cases, you should leave $WebPath set to '' (an empty value).

Set($WebPath , "/rt");

# If we're running as a superuser, run on port 80
# Otherwise, pick a high port for this user.

Set($WebPort , 443);# + ($< * 7274) % 32766 + ($< && 1024));

# This is the Scheme, server and port for constructing urls to webrt
# $WebBaseURL doesn't need a trailing /

Set($WebBaseURL , "https://something.domain.com:$WebPort");

Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");

# $WebImagesURL points to the base URL where RT can find its images.

Set($WebImagesURL , $WebPath . "/NoAuth/images/");

# $LogoURL points to the URL of the RT logo displayed in the web UI

Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "bplogo.gif");