[rt-users] RT2-to-RT3 migration lost ticket data and status change issues

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Mon Dec 15 10:19:27 EST 2008

When I upgraded several years ago, I had to run rt2-to-dumpfile BEFORE I
installed RT3 at all.  Something about the version of SearchBuilder (I
think) that RT# used broke the data export of RT2.  At one point I was
very good with the procedure for that upgrade, but my memory seems to
have been lost to time and projects past.

I hope this may help you out some.  Searching for part of my email on
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/ may bring some of those posts
back up for you.