[rt-users] Continuous 500 errors

Brendon brendon at brendon.com
Wed Dec 17 14:29:03 EST 2008

Hi-

The problem persists after checking my schema and a few perl modules.
I'm using the mailgate with httpS and I get intermittent segfaults from
mason/apache and the promail logs show 500 errors. I found another
thread that talked about mailgate causing segfaults and noauth disabled.
I'm not quote sure what that meant, but I don't think thats exactly my
issue.

I'll be digging further. Any .02 would be helpful.

_BB