[rt-users] RT380: Adding custom Status

Alberto Villanueva alberto.villanueva at altran.es
Thu Dec 18 11:30:21 EST 2008

I would try to write the same in the "RT_Config.pm" file, and you should
remove these lines of the "RT_SiteConfig.pm" file.

And. restart apache

Good luck!!

Regards,

ALBERTO VILLANUEVA VAL

Consultor

Altran

ParqueEmpresarial Las Mercedes, Edificio 1
C/ Campezo, 1. 28022 Madrid
Tel : + 34 91 744 46 00
Fax: + 34 91 415 24 57

 <http://www.altran.es> www.altran.es