[rt-users] Ideas on best way to do this?

Leonid Mamchenkov leonid at mamchenkov.net
Tue Feb 5 12:23:50 EST 2008

Hello,

On Feb 5, 2008 7:11 PM, Mike Peachey <mike.peachey at jennic.com> wrote:
> It certainly doesn't seem to make sense, why use the requestor's first
> ticket as a reference point instead of the requestor account itself?
[...]
> Perhaps if you explained why you were looking at doing it this way - an
> idea as to what you are trying to accomplish..

One of the scenarios I can think about (actually one that I am
interested in myself) is when you have a number of clients (company
information with several individuals, phone numbers, etc).  You create
a ticket for each each client with some custom fields to store
additional information.  Then all requests from the client are created
as child tickets, so that you can have a clear picture of what's going
on by looking at the links of the client ticket.

--
Leonid Mamchenkov