[rt-users] CanonicalizeEmailAddress

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Feb 7 05:22:11 EST 2008

Patterson, Craig wrote:
> Basically, you use it to replace an email address that you set a pattern
> match for in RT_SiteConfig with another address, also set in
> RT_SiteConfig
>
> For example, in RT_SiteConfig you set...
> Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch, '@foo\.com$');
> Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressReplace, '@foo.bar.com');

THANK YOU!!

It seemed all this time like it was actually important! :p

While you're at it, you couldn't explain LookupUserInExternalDatabase
could you? It's completely undocumented and I can't find a single person
that knows exactly what it's for and how to use it.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com