[rt-users] Rights, rights, rights... Approval queue...

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 7 14:04:28 EST 2008

Jean-Sebastien,

	I've heard of manywho have trouble getting rights to act consistently
at the approvals level. That's why I created my own approvals method by
just setting up a "regular" queue to collect the tickets initially and
then granting the appropriate rights. When approved, the person
approving can move the ticket to the correct queue OR a scrip could do
it if there was a simple choice of where. This makes it simple AND the
ticket number remains the same from approval to support and audit
doesn't get confused.

Kenn
LBNL