[rt-users] Tasks

Candelario, Bill Candelario at zoominfo.com
Fri Feb 8 10:50:42 EST 2008

Hi Emmanuel,

I tried that and it didn't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Emmanuel
Lacour
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:46 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Tasks

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 04:24:49PM -0500, Candelario, Bill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to create Queue called "Tasks" and when creating a task

> and assigning it to an owner, that it actually emails the owner of the

> ticket.  I tried using the "OnCreate..NotifyOwner" scrip but it didn't

> work. Any suggestions?
>
> I'm using version 3.6.4

Of course you can do this. But you said you wan't an email out when you
assign tickets, so your condition should be "On owner change", and your
action "Email owner".

You have to write the condition yourself as it doesn't exists in RT.

See conditions example on
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Contributions.