[rt-users] RT Reporting - We need your wishlists

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Feb 14 12:05:55 EST 2008

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have an RT hacker working on a new, expanded reporting tool for RT.
> While I can't promise that we'll implement _every_ report you want, we
> could really use your wishlists.
>
> What reporting and statistics do you want to get out of RT?

This is what I was asked for here (verbatim) and I responded with some
cronned scripts:

1) Number of Tickets per week (Traffic)
2) Number of Untaken tickets older than 1working day (Responsiveness)
3) Number of unresolved Tickets older than 5 working days (Effectiveness)
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com