[rt-users] including some text, automatically, in Reply's message field

Chris stretchoutandwait at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:45:06 EST 2008

Hello all,

I was just wondering if, when replying to a ticket, text can be pulled
into the message field automatically.  What I'd like to do is include
the Resolved template's "According to our records..." message in the
field by default, to state explicitly that the issue is closed, and
then type in our explanation of the fix manually, and have it go out
as one consolidated email.  Is that possible?

Thanks,
Chris