[rt-users] including some text, automatically, in Reply's message field

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 15 12:13:48 EST 2008

Chris,

	We do that. We built a template that includes statements WE want read
embedded into the default RT header info (ticket number). We also
include various ticket data info along with the comments we make when we
resolve the ticket (or any other change to the ticket status that would
involve the need for instructions). There's plenty of examples in wiki
and the RT Essentials book.

Kenn
LBNL