[rt-users] RT Reporting - We need your wishlists

Nicolas GUIOT nicolas.guiot at risc-security.com
Fri Feb 15 05:19:04 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm a recent user/admin of rt, which was already setup in my new
company, so I don't know much about the historical of RT.

What I'm wishing, I don't even know if it's technically feasible, is
that when you reply to a ticket, the email that it sends is interpreted
as a "reply", so that my mail reader can sort them with hierarchy (I
hope I'm clear...).
If you think it's a bad idea, could you please explain me why (I can
also accept if you say "not important enough to spend time on this"...)

Thanks for your efforts.

Nicolas