[rt-users] RT Reporting - We need your wishlists

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Thu Feb 14 14:33:35 EST 2008

>From our Helpdesk:

To be able to report on the custom fields and their breakdowns.  For
example we have:

Help Requests	-> email related
			-> telecomm
			-> printers

Work Orders		-> email related
			-> telecomm
			-> new hires

I would like a report that displays the total of each category and
subcategory with options such as date range and groups/individuals.
For example: