[rt-users] Hierarchy of categories

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 15 12:22:03 EST 2008

Kevin,

	In the spirit of "more than one way to skin a cat" philosophy, why not
just add another CF that is all the possible "L2/Sub-Category" values?
When doing your queries, just refer to both CF's as a single "compound
value" in your comparisons. They do NOT have to be different levels to
work. If you didn't want certain combinations to exist, you could write
a scrip that evaluated a certain combination and if it's a match,
"return 0;". Hope that helps.

Kenn
LBNL