[rt-users] RT Reporting - We need your wishlists

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 15 12:33:33 EST 2008

Jesse,

	A couple thoughts. If a report module was just that, a completely
independent set of code and DB Tables, then historical milestones of
data (like monthly, yearly, etc.) could be stored, creating a tremendous
foundation for many types of reports. As a "self-contained" module, it
would also be easy to add to older versions (other than setting up a
callback).
	It would also be nice to have a better way to print charts than to take
a screen shot and save it on Word.

Kenn
LBNL