[rt-users] Shredder bug? (was: Shredder web gui, bad path to tickets)

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:33:12 EST 2008

I found the problem with displaying objects returned by the Shredder search
and I think it might be a bug.  The files in
   <rtroot>/share/html/Admin/Tools/Shredder/Elements/Object
return a path using $RT::WebBaseURL instead of $RT::WebURL; this leaves off
$RT::WebPath.  So on my system, links point to
https://mysystem:443/Ticket/Display.html?id=498
instead of https://mysystem/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=498

The files I had to modify are
   RT--Attachment
   RT--Ticket
   RT--User

Disclaimer:
Since Shredder has been around awhile and no one else has reported this,
it's possible that this could be due to settings in my RT_Siteconfig that I
made to get RT to work using https, but it was a while ago and I don't
recall how I changed the settings from their default.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC