[rt-users] Approvals for resolved tickets?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 19 14:06:38 EST 2008

Samuel,

	Do you want to alert billing to ANY ticket that gets resolved,
regardless if it was in the Approvals queue or not? if so, a simple
scrip with the "onResolve" condition would do it. However, if you have
other conditions you want considered, you will need to make that
condition "User-defined" and put in your specific perl code for your
other conditions. You could also create a special template for this
particular notification which would include the pertinent ticket info so
that person wouldn't have to go to RT and hunt up the ticket, etc.

Kenn
LBNL