[rt-users] Approvals for resolved tickets?

Samuel P. Howard sam.howard at officepcsupport.com
Tue Feb 19 17:04:43 EST 2008

Hi Kenn,

At this point, we aren't using Approvals at all, so the answer about ANY
ticket is "sorta" ... we do have a few queues that we don't want to know
about ... we have other partners using queues in our RT implementation,
so we'd probably have to do a user defined condition, I suppose.

I guess one of our questions was, can the Approvals feature be used for
the end of a ticket's life (onResolve), rather than the beginning
(onCreate)?

Also, just doing an onResolve scrip, I didn't see an easy way to send
the response output (template, et al) to a specific user (who is not in
the AdminCC or any other list associated with the ticket) ... is there a
good example somewhere I could borrow from?

Thanks,
Sam