[rt-users] RT3.6.5 / LDAP / User Fields not updated

ROBERT David drobert at generix.fr
Wed Feb 20 10:45:19 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a RT 3.6.5 setup on a RHEL5 and it has been successfully integrated with our Win2003 Domain AD (users Auth with their Windows logon & password).
The little glitch I have is that once their account has been created in RT from LDAP info, the fields are not updated on successive login.

What I tried was to remove in RT the phone number of a user who had successfully logged in with his Windows account (I was connected as ROOT) then I had him reconnect. In the RT log file I have several occurrence of "[Wed Feb 20 15:33:42 2008] [debug]: UPDATED user XXXXXXX from LDAP (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/User_Local.pm:615)" but the phone# filed is not filled up with what comes from LDAP. Any idea why this would be the case?

This is annoying because if there are changes in our AD (location, phone numbers, etc) they will not be synched in RT :(

Yours,
David ROBERT  *   IT Department Manager
GENERIX Group Support & Hosting Management
Tel : +33 (0)3 20 41 48 35  *  Mob : +33 (0)6 19 73 00 13
Ext : 1835  *  drobert at generix.fr